Jay Allen Finn, CPA, PC
Lower Your Taxes! Increase Your Refund! A Local Houston Tax Preparer with 37 Years Experience
When choosing a CPA to do your taxes, consider what it is you need to accomplish. Jay Allen Finn, CPA and Former IRS Revenue Agent wants to help you develop the best tax strategy to grow your wealth. He will consult with you to determine your unique tax needs. Together you will discover hidden tax deductions, credits and exemptions to ensure that your tax bill is as low as possible.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have children or low income and need a professional to get you earned income credit (EIC) and/or child tax credit, usually resulting in a refund?
- Do you wish to have your tax preparation fee deducted from your tax refund?
- Do you have tax problems?
- Do you need the individual attention of a CPA/Tax advisor rather than a bookkeeper or an H and R Block Type?
- Can you use a CPA whose fees start at $220.00?
*Typical base price