Back Taxes and Late Filings

Call Today (877)720-3477

  • Past Due Tax Returns
  • Help Filing Back Taxes
  • Self Employment Taxes and Returns
  • Reduced Tax Penalties and Interest
  • IRS Offer in Compromise
  • Penalty & Interest Abatement
  • Become Compliant with tax Law
  • Record Reconstruction
  • Tax Negotiation
  • IRS Tax Settlement

Back Taxes

First Steps:

  1. We’ll protect your data and privacy to the fullest extent. If you have back taxes or haven’t filed returns for many years, things can get complicated. Many find that the best option is to hire a CPA who specializes in IRS Representation. Trying to avoid the situation is the worst possible solution. The Internal Revenue Service will assess fees for not filing taxes. Additionally, the IRS will charge interest for late taxes. For the average taxpayer, it will be difficult to get the IRS to lower fees and penalties. We will ask IRS to lower your penalties.
  2. After the initial consultation, we’ll get your tax history from the IRS. This history will show what the IRS thinks you owe. The amount is usually too high, as the IRS does consider things such as filing status or stock basis. During your first consultation, we’ll help you determine which documents to gather. Examples of documents could be proof of business expenses or tax deductions. Our tax professionals will determine the best solution for your unique situation.
  3. It is not necessary to pay the full balance when you file. We can negotiate an IRS Payment Plan – Installment Agreement – that fits your budget. Some taxpayers decide to stretch their tax payments out over 6 years or more.
  4. Jay Allen Finn, CPA will work with the IRS to determine your ability to pay. He’ll help you prove personal assets, monthly expenses, and income. The IRS will use this information to determine if you qualify for an Offer In Compromise or an IRS Fresh Start. Additionally, our team will determine if you are eligible for a reduction in penalties
  5. Using the offer in compromise, we have lowered taxes for many clients.
  6. One condition of an Offer In Compromise is that the taxpayer has filed all their taxes and is in compliance. Our staff will stay with you throughout the process to make sure the IRS does not revoke your deal.
  7. Millions of Americans need help filing their late tax returns. Some owe a mountain of tax debt to the IRS. Many will stress over this for years and the fear of the consequences only makes matters worse. Call us before the IRS contacts you. You’ll feel much better. The sooner you decide to take control of your tax situation the easier it will be for your CPA to fix the problem.

If You Want To Win, Call Jay Allen Finn (877)720-3477


bbblogo Smaller