IRS Tax Audit
- Payroll Tax Audit
- Missing 1099-Misc.
- Large Deductions – Mileage etc.
- Lost Receipts
- Faulty Bookkeeping
- Negligent Tax Preparer
- Records Reconstruction
- Penalty Abatement
- Offer in Compromise
- Audit Reconsideration. Appeals
- Release a Tax Lien or Levy
- Delay Collection
The most common reaction to an IRS Tax Audit Notice is panic. However, the audit process can be stress-free if you follow some simple tips.
- Do not assume the worst. Read the notice completely to determine what exactly the IRS needs. You may simply have to pay your tax bill.
- Do not attempt to represent yourself. An important matter such as an IRS audit should be resolved efficiently and correctly by a CPA, an Enrolled Agent or an Attorney. All correspondence with the IRS auditor can be referred through us.
- Do not ignore the audit letter or notice. The issue will not go away. Delaying will increase the probability of penalties and interest.
- Organize your finances and taxes. We will help you to understand which data is needed.
Facing an IRS Tax Audit? We offered Houston business and individuals IRS Tax audit protection for 37 years. We will redo your taxes, find overlooked deductions, credits and exemptions. Then we will prepare your business and professional taxes to protect against audits and inspections. We specialize in collections such as wage garnishments, back taxes, bank liens and offers in compromises. We can lower your IRS interest, and penalties. Based in Houston, Texas, Jay Allen Finn, CPA has been fighting the IRS with incredible results! He is a former IRS Revenue Agent with 37 years experience in tax representation.